maanantai 11. helmikuuta 2013

The body as art

Before only seamen and convicts had tattoos but nowadays they are quite popular and so are piercings. I’m not a very big fan of tattoos and piercings, because I often find them a little bit ugly. Of course earrings look beautiful in women’s ears and sometimes even in men’s ears too but men look stupid if they have an earring in both ears. I couldn’t get a piercing or even an earring. I think that earrings are enough, but sometimes a suitable piercing in a woman’s navel can look quite nice too. It still looks nasty when someone’s piercing hobby has gone too far.

 
Like I said, I don’t like tattoos very much either. I think that especially big ones can ruin the look of the skin. Tattoos quite often look silly because people get skulls, animals, flowers and stars and the tattoos have no meaning. People just take them because they look cool. I think that tattoos are okay if they remind you of significant moments in your life, like your child’s birth or an unforgettable trip or event with your friends or loved ones. If I got a tattoo, it should have a special meaning and it would be quite small and simple. I would possibly get it on my shoulder or arm.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti