maanantai 11. helmikuuta 2013

A thank you speech

Wow! This is epic! I will speak quite briefly but not as briefly as Alfred Hitchcock. I may have little more to say. I’d like to thank you all I have worked with and who have helped me during my career, fellow actors and actresses, directors, producers, family and friends, my cat, the old lady from the next door and her cat too. I’d like to give special thanks to our director and producer, my friend, Clint Eastwood. He found me and gave me opportunity to take part making this magnificent film. Clint is a wonderful person and the best director I have ever worked with. Despite his age, he’s still sharp and just won an Academy Award for best directing. Jesus! Just look at that old fart. He should be on a wheelchair in a retirement home eating porridge, but no. Here he still is stealing our Oscars right in front of us, teasing young aspiring actors and actresses, giving us valuable advice and making great movies. Every director and actor should learn from him. Clint once asked in one of his movies “Do you feel lucky, punk?” and I have to admit that I do. You made my day. Thank you.


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti